ADMT - SST

Monday, February 15, 2010

Photography Homework 13 February 2010


PERSPECTIVE


This is a picture of my macbook . It is slightly open. I took this photo because I had nothing else to take. I think this picture is quite boring though.



This is picture of the back-side of some photo frames on my piano. The focus was on the black stand in the middle of this picture. The picture frames are not in line but it still has that single point perspective view.

This is a picture of some chinese thing pasted on my door. I took it from the bottom so it has the single point perspective view.


This is a picture of clinging charms hung on my window. I also took it from the bottom so it is a single point perspective.


This is a picture of the legs of multiple chairs lined up. I took the picture from the first chair, so it has that single point perspective view.


This is a picture of my chair and a leg of the table. Again, I took it from the bottom so it has that single point perspective view.


This is a picture of the bottom of cupboard. I took it from a certain angle, so it has the single point perspective view.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home